You can customize your site from WordPress Dashboard > Apearance > Customize
- Header Options: You can change your site title, upload your logo for dark background and white background, Site Icon etc.
- Site Identity: You can set a background banner image and control the background opacity by this section.
- Colors Options: You can customize all colors used by the theme including the primary , secondary and additional color. The colors in the ‘Theme Color’ section controls the primary and secondary color of theme, and ‘Additional Color’ section controls the badge, info, warning, success and danger color etc.
- Blog: You can customize here all about blog, like blog grid view or list view, blog meta information show/hide, blog sidebar position left/right etc.
- Menus: This settings lets you create and customize menu for your website
- Widgets: You can use different widget for different sidebars of your website. For example, you can use widget in your website footer sidebars from this settings.
- Homepage Settings: You can use a static page for the home and another page for the blog from this settings.
- Additional CSS: If you want to apply some custom CSS, then you can use this settings to apply new custom CSS.
- Copyright Area: You can customize the credit/copyright info and in the this settings
Follow below instructions to customize copyright text in the footer –
- Dashboard > Appearance > Customizer > Copyright Area
- Enter your footer credit text. Eg. © 2018. All rights Reserved.
- Click Publish/Save.