You can use one or all of the following shortcodes in a page to build your customized single listing page. These shortocdes are availalbe from the version 5.0.5 of Directorist. However, the old users will have no issue. They will still be able to use directorist old single listing page design. The difference is that now you can customize and order each section of the listing information in the version 5.0.5 whereas you could not do this in the earlier version of Directorist( in version 5.0.4 or less).
Use these shortcodes to customize the output of your single listing page according to your need. You can order them anyway you like or you may skip some of them. After adding them in a page, you need to add this page to the directorist single listing page settings (Available in Directorist Listings > Directorist Settings > Pages, Links & Views Page > Single Listing ) so that Directorist knows your custom single listing page and uses it to display the information of a single listing to the user.
Shotcodes of Single Listing:
All available shortcodes for building single listing page with their descriptions and sample screenshots are given below.
- [directorist_listing_top_area] : it outputs the top section of a listing that contains listing’s details and images as shown in the screenshot below.
- [directorist_listing_custom_fields] : It outputs all custom fields information of a listing. A sample screenshot is attached below.
- [directorist_listing_video]: It outputs the video of a listing if it has one. A sample screenshot is attached below.
- [directorist_listing_map]: It outputs the map of a listing. A sample screenshot is attached below.
- [directorist_listing_contact_information]: It outputs the contact information of a listing if it has. A sample screenshot is attached below.
- [directorist_listing_contact_owner]: It outputs a contact form to contact the ownerof a listing. But remember, you should enable the option to display listing owner contact form which is disabled by default in the settings. You can find the settings in Directorist Listings > Directorist Settings > Listing Settings > Single Listing page.
A sample screenshot of the shortcode output is attached below.
- [directorist_listing_review]: It outputs the review section with a review form of a listing. A sample screenshot is attached below.
- [directorist_related_listings]: It outputs the related listings of a listing. A sample screenshot is attached below.
Setting the page for single listing
After building your single listing page with the above listed shortcodes, do not forget to add that page in the directorist single listing page setting.
Visit Dashboard > Directorist Listings > Directorist Settings > Pages, Links & Views Page. Select the page that contains one or all of the above listed shortcodes in the Single Listing Page option. Then save the changes.