General Listing Settings
Settings Path: Directory Settings >> Listing Settings >> General Listings
Here you can customize general settings of listing page.
- New Listing’s Default Status: Set default status for new listing.
- Edited Listing’s Default Status: Set default status for listing when it get updated.
- Fix Conflict with Bootstrap JS: Set this option to Yes when your site get Bootstrap JS related bugs.
- Icon Library: Chose an icon library for listings UI design.
- Default Listing Expires in Days: Set a default expire duration for listing. After the expiration listing will go to privet mode and will not be visible to public.
- Can User Renew Listing?: Enable or disable the capability of renewing a expired listing for users.
- Delete/Trash Expired Listings: Set this option to YES if you want delete or trash a listing when it get expired.
- Delete/Trash Expired Listings After (days) of Expiration: Set a duration for an expired listing to be deleted or trashed.
- Delete or Trash Expired Listings: Here you can set an action for expired listing that either it should be move to trash or delete permanently after final expiration.
- Paginate Author Listings: Set this option to Yes if you want to paginate the listings of author page.
- Author Email: In this option you can display or hide author email from single listing page or author profile page.
- Show Category Filter on Author Page: In this option you can display or hide listings filtered by category in author profile page.