Almost all businesses have business/working hours. Here, business hour means the duration of time in a day (24h) when a customer can receive any kind of services from a business. It is also known as working/office/opening hours.
It is vital for many businesses to inform their customers when they are open and when they are closed. Example of such businesses would be a restaurant, any professional service like a doctor appointment, etc. Otherwise, business owners may earn users’ disappointment when they will not receive service on demand.
We have crafted Directorist – Business Hours add-on for this very purpose. You can display business hours of any type of listings using this add-on in a very appealing way. It is a very flexible add-on. You can customize the time for each day of a week.
Why should you use it and what are the features available in it?
Well, you already know how important it is for you to inform your customers when your business offers service to them.
This add-on is ideal for you if
- You have a business that operates during certain hours of a day and you need to show your business operating hours to your customers.
- You have monetization active on your website. You can increase your revenue by adding this add-on to your site. Because your users will most likely to submit listings if they can add business hours to their business listings. For example, a restaurant owner will be very interested to submit a paid listing on your site if he/she can add the restaurant’s opening hours to the listing.
Now let’s have a look at some excellent features of this add-on below.
- You can display or hide business hours on any listings.
- You can customize the business hour/time for each day.
- Have a business open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week? Well, you can show that using this add-on too.
- A lot of flexibilities when it comes to displaying business hours. You can display business hours on a listing page or on a sidebar widget or on both.
- A nice ‘Open Now’ badge will display on your listing when a visitor sees your listing during your business hour. For example, if your business is open from 9 am to 5 pm, then if a customer sees your listing between 9 am – 5 pm, they will see an ‘Open Now’ badge on your listing. You can customize this (Open Now) text.
- A nice ‘Closed Now’ badge will display on your listing when a customer sees your listing during your business’ off hour. You can customize this text too.
- Customizable timezone. It means you can display time according to the place where your business is operated. For example, if your business is in New York City, you do not need to display your business hour in London’s timezone.
- Customizable title. You can display the widget title of your business hours as Office Hours or Working Hours or anything you like.
- 100% responsive and updated regularly
- and more