Try New Features with Directorist Beta
This is a beta version of the Directorist which is still undergoing final testing before the stable release. We recommend you to use it on the localhost/staging site/testing site since the purpose of the beta is to conduct testing and make it ready for the official release.
Before testing please go through the following-
- Install the beta on a new WordPress installation, or on an existing “testing” or ”staging” site/localhost.
- It is not recommended to install the beta on the live or main site.
- Please test the core Directorist first before installing/activating the extensions.
- It is not recommended to test the themes as the themes may require a separate compatibility release which usually comes right after the Directorist release.
If you find any bugs, errors, functionality issues, or other problems, let us know using support channel, so we can rectify these accordingly. Your help is greatly appreciated!
- Add - Listing search based on zip code radius
- Add - New option to restrict frontend user registration
- Fix - Listing search issue with special character
- Fix - Single taxonomy shows the wrong result if the directory_type parameter present in the url
- Fix - Issues in pricing template of Add Listing form
- Fix - Translation issues in the search form
- Fix - Missing atts in search control when switching category
- Fix - Directory type creation issue with special character in the title
- Fix - Select2 does not work after re-initialization
- Fix - Select2 category field is not working when the search widget used in sidebar
- Fix - Pagination issue with instant search ( when disabled view as dropdown)
- Fix - Console error in listings archive pages
- Fix - Update all Themes button is not working on the membership page
- Fix - Single taxonomy searching issue with instant search