Try New Features with Directorist Beta
This is a beta version of the Directorist which is still undergoing final testing before the stable release. We recommend you to use it on the localhost/staging site/testing site since the purpose of the beta is to conduct testing and make it ready for the official release.
Before testing please go through the following-
- Install the beta on a new WordPress installation, or on an existing “testing” or ”staging” site/localhost.
- Make sure NOT to install it on the live or main site. (We are not accountable for any data loss)
- Please test the core functionalities and avoid testing the paid extensions for now. More details regarding extensions will be provided later.
- If you own a paid extension/membership plan then please contact support for the extension testing guidance.
- dlist, dService, direo are not yet ready for beta testing.
If you find any bugs, errors, functionality issues, or other problems, please let us know here so we can rectify these accordingly. Your help is greatly appreciated!
- 16 Gutenberg blocks
- Custom shortcode/HTML support in single listing
- Text alignment & atyle option in Elementor search form widget
- Single listing shortcode template
- Option to edit directory type slug
- Unmimified assets
- Placeholder issue in add listing form
- Style issues
- SEO issues
- Map info window issue of OpenStreetMap
- Radius field issue on search form
- Zoom and markup preload issue fixed in google map view
- Closing tag issue in custom field template
- Search forms default button issues
- Deprecated notice from Elementor plugin
- Contact Listing Owner Form issue
- GET method replaced by REQUEST method on search query