- We comply with the project as per the agreement. You are unable to modify, change or add requirements during the development process.
- We reserve the right to refuse to work on additional requirements.
- The project delivery date we provide is an estimation based on the requirement which is subject to change.
Payment and Refund
- You are required to pay for the project before we can proceed with the development.
- Once paid, we are unable to issue a refund if you change your mind. However, if we fail to deliver on the revised date, we will issue you a full refund.*
- Due to unexpected events, we may request you to extend the delivery date. If not agreed, we will provide you a full refund.
- Our general support policy is not applicable for custom projects. You will receive support as per the agreement.
- We provide 60 days of support after the deployment of the project. We hold the responsibility for our codes and we will fix any issues transpiring from our codes within the first 60 days.
- We have the right to sell, resell, include the developed functionality in the core plugin. In case we decide to include as a feature, we will provide you with lifetime support for the developed feature or we won’t charge you for the project. (Based on discussion)
- If you want to claim copyright, please discuss with us here email@example.com. In doing so, the cost will increase significantly.
*We may provide you a revised date, maximum of 1 time.