Compare Listings extension allows users to add a set of listings in a list and compare its features by viewing in a comparison table.
SAVE BIG by Unlocking All Premium Themes & Extensions
Going back and forth to multiple listings in order to decide on a listing item is not very pleasant and could make scratch one’s head. Directorist Compare Listings allows users to add multiple listings in a list and view it in a table to compare the features of all the items in order to make a decision. It allows users to add their favorite listings in a list and compare its features in a table view.
Suppose, you have a real estate directory and a user is bemused to make a decision in buying an apartment. Using Compare Listing the user can select up to 5 apartments, compare the features by viewing in a comparison table, and decide on the apartment that matches the criteria he is looking for.
Compare Multiple Listings in a Table View
Directorist Compare Listings extension aids users in the process of decision-making to opt for a service or purchase an item by comparing multiple listings side by side. Compare the price, rating, category, etc features in a table view without having to switch tabs.
Supports Custom Fields as a Comparing Attribute
Compare Listings extension supports custom fields as a comparing attribute. Create purposeful custom fields to provide users meaningful attributes for comparing the listings to simplify the process of choosing the best listing item.
- Compare multiple listings(up to 5) in a single comparison table.
- Compare the price, rating, category of multiple listings.
- Supports custom fields to compare the directory items.
- Display the compare button on All Listings and Single Listings page.
- Display the compare button on Related Listings.
- Display the compare button on the User Dashboard and Author Profile page.
- Option to exclude the compare button on specific pages.
- Ability to set the limit of comparing listings ranging from 2-5.
- Fully translatable and 100% responsive.